GCC 'THIS MONTH IN HISTORY" Challenge

Click HERE for the Scrappy Friends January "This Month In History" Challenge!!!

Thursday, February 16, 2017

"SWAK" Layout ~ The ScrapRoom Flavors of the Month Kit

Hello everyone!
Sharing a layout I created inspired by
The ScrapRoom's
February Freaky Fast Formula
To create my layout I used the
Crate Paper "Heart Day" Page Kit
included in the February
in combination with the February
After I had completed the layout and uploaded,  I realized that I cut one piece in the formula incorrectly.....grrrr! For the 10 3/4" x 1" piece I actually forgot to cut the 12" x 1" down 1 1/4" so that cut is off. Other than that everything else is good to go!

This was another fun page kit to work with which made pulling this formula together an easy task!
This page kit was perfect to document the love between my niece and her son!
Aren't the XO paper clips adorable!
Everything used to create this layout is from this month's kits, with the exception of the letters for the title work and the gold "Kiss Me" heart, both from previous TSR Kits.

Here is this month's formula

Want to play along this month. The TSR Team would love to see you take on this formula!
To play along in this challenge, visit
for complete challenge details and rules. 

Thanks for stopping by!
Enjoy the rest of your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment