GCC 'THIS MONTH IN HISTORY" Challenge

Click HERE for the Scrappy Friends January "This Month In History" Challenge!!!

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

"Non-Stop Travel Fun" Layout ~ The ScrapRoom Flavors of the Month

Hit There!
Today I am on the blog sharing a layout I created  of my adorable great-nephews having fun on a road trip to Topeka with their mom.  I used the awesome colorful
Bella Blvd "Let's Go" Page Kit 
included in 
to create my layout:

The ScrapRoom's Flavor of the Month Kit contains (4) awesome individual kits
every month,  
Here is a look at the Bella Blvd "Let's Go" Page Kit 
included in this month's kit:

Make sure you stop by The ScrapRoom and check out the May Kits and 
while you are there check out the other projects created by the 
Design Team members this month.

Thank you for stopping by!

1 comment: