GCC 'THIS MONTH IN HISTORY" Challenge

Click HERE for the Scrappy Friends January "This Month In History" Challenge!!!

Monday, May 9, 2016

"Jump" Layout ~ The ScrapRoom May Flavors of the Month Kit

Happy Monday!
Today I am up on The ScrapRoom Blog sharing one of my favorite layouts created with 
Jillibean Soup " Hearty Hello" Page Kit
included in the
"What's not to love about this fun page kit? Awesome color and design combos. I designed this sketch months ago and when I saw this kit and the photos of my great nephew jumping puddles, I just knew it would be the perfect sketch for this kit and photos and I am so happy how it all came together. I can't wit to use the rest of the kit to create another page. All items are included in the kit except for the Jillibean Pea Pond Parts from the May Embellishment Add-On Kit, the flair button is from the Fancy Pants "Atwell" Page Kit and the jute and title work are from my personal stash."
The ScrapRoom is currently accepting new members!
Subscription information can be found here:
http://www.scrap-room.com/srkit.htm

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you take some time to visit 
The ScrapRoom!

3 comments:

  1. super cute page. I was going to say, just like a boy, but my granddaughter does the same thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable page!! Love the slanted papers on the top and the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun page! Love all the angel going on, and that is such a great kit you used.

    ReplyDelete