GCC 'THIS MONTH IN HISTORY" Challenge

Click HERE for the Scrappy Friends January "This Month In History" Challenge!!!

Saturday, January 9, 2016

"Remember Me" Layout ~ The ScrapRoom

Hello everyone!
I hope you are enjoying your weekend!
Today I am up on The ScrapRoom blog sharing a layout I created inspired by the
January "Be Our Guest" Sketch Challenge.
Beginning this month, The ScrapRoom will be hosting a sketch challenge each month.
One lucky entry will be selected to Guest Design along with the TSR Designers for one month.
For complete details on the challenge, click HERE
You have until January 31st to upload your entries.

For my reveal I used the Photoplay " Family Ties" Page Kit found in 
and stretched the sketch into a two page layout:

Here is the sketch:


Will you be the March Guest Designer for The ScrapRoom?

Have an awesome weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment