GCC 'THIS MONTH IN HISTORY" Challenge

Click HERE for the Scrappy Friends January "This Month In History" Challenge!!!

Sunday, March 1, 2015

March 2015 Sketch and Scrappy Friends Challenges

Hello Everyone!
It's reveal day for my March Sketch Challenge!
Here's this month's Sketch:
And...Here are the RULES for this challenge:
Create a layout inspired by the sketch and...
• Your layout must be NEW as of  March 1, 2015
• You must be a FOLLOWER of my blog
• You must link your entry below with Mr. Linky by
March 29th, 11:59 PM (PST) 
• You must include a LINK back to this challenge post when posting your layout on your blog or gallery.
No Digital Layouts

Here is a look at the layout I created inspired by the sketch and the other Scrappy Friends Challenges:
For Rochelle's Tic Tac Toe Challenge:
I used Row 1 diagonal:  Stitching (faux), Green and Stars)
and Row 1 down:  Stitching, Triangles and Mini Alphas
I used all 5 colors

Here is the prize you are playing for this month:
American Crafts Pebbles Paper Pad, 12 x 12-Inch, Homemade, 48-Pack


Combine any two or all three of the Scrappy Friends Challenges
AND... you will be automatically entered into our
January's BONUS Prize Drawing.
Here is this month's BONUS Prize:
A $20 Gift Card to shop at
A Cherry On Top

It's now time to announce the February WINNERS!!!!
Thank you so much to all of you who played along last month! 
Fantastic inspiration and awesome takes on the sketch as well as the other
Scrappy Friends Challenges

The randomly drawn WINNER of my 
February Sketch Challenge is....
#11 Tracey Gordon

AND...

Jackie Edwards
is the winner of the February Scrappy Friends BONUS PRIZE

CONGRATULATIONS LADIES!!!!
Tracey be sure to comment below and then email me at:
msbrags@gmail.com
with your mailing address and I will get your prize out to you. 
Please add GCC February Winner in the subject line.

Jackie be sure to comment below or on any of the other Scrappy Friends Blogs then 
email us at:
scrapfriendschallenges@gmail.com 
to claim your gift card.
Please add February Bonus Winner in the subject line.

Thank you for stopping by today to check out my March Sketch challenge and the other
Scrappy Friends Challenges!
I am looking forward to seeing all of this month's entries inspired by the sketch.

Enjoy your week!

20 comments:

  1. Your sketch and layout are awesome! The prize is pretty fab too. Hope to be able to play along this month. Thanks for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Janine! I also hope you get a chance to play along with us this month!

      Delete
  2. Woohoo....I won the bonus!!!!!!!! Thank you!!!! (Jumping up and down!!!!!!) Off to mail now!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this sketch! Your page is awesome. So clever how you incorporated that cat into your title. I've got a snow day today so I'm off to play!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally fab and fantastic sketch. Love your layout and details! WTG!!!!
    Huggies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Had great fun playing along with the challenges Tx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you had fun playing along! Thank you for participating!

      Delete
  6. Beautiful layout Brenda! LOVE the title and papers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I played along. Thanks for the inspiration! Really neat sketch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Debbi thank you so much for playing along! Fantastic take on the sketch!

      Delete
  8. I never got my prize from Feburuary. I emailed but have not heard anything. Would love to hear from you - mjmarmo@comcast.net! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jean I did not notice an email from you but will go and check my spam mail.

      Delete
  9. Just discovered your blog and love the sketches! Thanks for hosting the challenge, I enjoyed working with it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this sketch. Will be using it again. Here's my take on it and I combined all three challenges on the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I enjoyed combining all three challenges, thanks for the awesome sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Didn't make it for the link up, but wanted to share my page anyway!! Thanks for the inspiration!! http://thememorynest.blogspot.com/2015/03/triangles.html

    ReplyDelete