GCC 'THIS MONTH IN HISTORY" Challenge

Click HERE for the Scrappy Friends January "This Month In History" Challenge!!!

Saturday, December 21, 2013

We Always Have So Much Fun Together

Happy Holidays!!!
This month at Back Porch Memories, as December Guest Designer I get to host a challenge.   
My challenge this month is to create a layout inspired by the sketch below and you must include some type of frame, any type, any size, your choice!
I used this challenge to create a layout using a photo of me and my granddaughter taken in 2006 during her summer vacation:
Supplies:
Patterned Paper & Embossed Diecuts: WRMK "Notable" Collection
Title Work:  Momenta and Lilybee Designs
Polaroid Frame:  Recollections

And here is the sketch:

You have until December 31st to create a layout inspired by this sketch and link it up at 
You can find the details of the challenge HERE!

Wishing you and your family a very
Merry Christmas!!!

2 comments:

  1. Great sketch and I love what you've done with it!! I really love all the different patterns you used and the Polaroid frame!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this sketch and your take on it!!!!

    ReplyDelete